Drivelite 24

Has anybody got any installation instructions for Marshalls Drivelite 24 lighting?

TIA, Peter

Reply to
Peter Andrews

And there was me thinking Drivel-ite was another example of Dr Drivels outpourings..

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Thats how I first scanned it too ..,.

Reply to
geoff

..but that doesn't help me. A friends 'electrician' has disconnected and taken away the 'broken' PIR with the promise that he will sort it... Well he hasn't, I simply have two 3way flexes sticking out of a rendered wall, blue, brown and yellow/green (I nearly said earth - but it clearly isn't from the voltages present). Marshalls want circa £160 for a replacement PIR ...and no it's not gold plated and the complete kit a few years ago was only £400.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Andrews

In message , Peter Andrews writes

Doesn't, does it ?

but, there you go

Reply to
geoff

Maxie, I thought you might. Have you stopped swearing ay people in the street?

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

why dont you tell us what voltages are on the cables and what the basic system is. You might get some useful feedback then.

NT

Reply to
NT

Try here

for more help. Marshalls have their own fitters for the specific products they use, but, depending on what type of equipment that needs repaired / replaced, I would think a suitable item could be found from elsewhere.

Is this something like an all-in-one light fitting and PIR? Is it a separate PIR which controls several lighting units?

Need more input from you on what is actually the problem. We're not the electricians who took the item off the wall, so we don't know what actually is happening.

Reply to
BigWallop