Drivel's off his meds again...

BZZZZZZZZ!!!! Knobhead Alert!!! BZZZZZZZZ!!!! Knobhead Alert!!! BZZZZZZZZ!!!! Knobhead Alert!!! BZZZZZZZZ!!!! Knobhead Alert!!!

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

BZZZZZZZZ!!!! Knobhead Alert!!! BZZZZZZZZ!!!! Knobhead Alert!!! BZZZZZZZZ!!!! Knobhead Alert!!! BZZZZZZZZ!!!! Knobhead Alert!!!

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

He doesn't think he's a k*****ad. Remind us, when do you start school?

Reply to
brass monkey

Please

don't

stab me

Reply to
Tim Watts

En el artículo , Tim Watts escribió:

He's been fixing plumbing in Thailand with his hacksaw, hence the recent floods.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

As a sometime mental health service user and for a while employee I could easily take exception to the heading of this thread.

Drugs help a lot of people (although they never helped me or about 40 percent of others).

What drugs will never do however is make the likes of Drivel and one or two others here sensible.

Medical science has made huge advances but extreme miracles are hard to come by.

Reply to
Hugh - Was Invisible

BZZZZZZZZ!!!! Knobhead Alert!!! BZZZZZZZZ!!!! Knobhead Alert!!! BZZZZZZZZ!!!! Knobhead Alert!!! BZZZZZZZZ!!!! Knobhead Alert!!!

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

BZZZZZZZZ!!!! Knobhead Alert!!! BZZZZZZZZ!!!! Knobhead Alert!!! BZZZZZZZZ!!!! Knobhead Alert!!! BZZZZZZZZ!!!! Knobhead Alert!!!

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

BZZZZZZZZ!!!! Knobhead Alert!!! BZZZZZZZZ!!!! Knobhead Alert!!! BZZZZZZZZ!!!! Knobhead Alert!!! BZZZZZZZZ!!!! Knobhead Alert!!!

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

I'm starting to think that you're just using that as a kind of signature, and alerting us to your presence - which in some cases might be a helpful service, admittedly, but you really need to only state it once.

Reply to
Jules Richardson