Dripping showerhead

I've got an Aqualisa shower only 4 months old, and the shower head has started dripping. I've taken the head off to check if the main unit is leaking, but once the hose has emptied it doesn't drip. It must therefore be the hose gradually emptying itself (gravity defying!).

Does anyone have any ideas of how I can stop this annoying feature?

Ian

Reply to
Ian Waddell

Lower the head to the floor and give it a good shake when you've finished?

Owain

Reply to
Owain

is it dripping from the unit or from the shower nosels,i had aleak problem and aqualisa sent replacement next day excellent service

Reply to
Alex

I assume the shower head is above the shower unit.

Are you sure that its not that is stops dripping because the shower hose is filling with drips, and if you leave it long enought it will start again ?

I found with mine that my water preasure was higher than the shower spec allowed. I fitted a tap in the feed line to the shower - problem solved.

Rick

Reply to
Rick