Dripping Overflow

Hi All, I have seen a few messages ref above, but in addition to the drips from overflow from the water tank the radiators are getting very hot ie can't touch them which is not usual in my experience.

Can anyone advise if there might be more wrong than a dodgy ball c*ck in the water tank?

Thx Jon.

Reply to
jonathan_mccaughey

Which tank is overflowing? What controls does your system have (room, tank thermostats, motorised valves, etc.)?

Reply to
Roger Mills

ROGER, it is the main cold tank that is over flowing,

Reply to
jonathan_mccaughey

In that case, is the domestic hot water also getting too hot?

I suspect you could have a problem which is causing the boiler to fire when it shouldn't. Please answer the question about system controls.

Reply to
Roger Mills