dripping o/flow

The o/flow pipe from my cold water tank drips fairly frequently(fla

with g.c.h. & water tanks sited immediately above h/w immersion typ cylinder). When I flush my bath/r. toilet the drip sometimes stops. recently noticed that the back wall of the toilet bowl is often wet. I there is a faulty seal on the toilet system could this be overworkin the ballcock arrangt. of the water tank & causing the drip? I hav already tried bending the lever of the b/c*ck. It"s an old system

-- mikehh

Reply to
mikehh