Drilling out pop rivets

& ,for ally, a little washing up liquid works wonders.
Reply to
Duncan Wood

Will it accept small photo's?

Dave

Reply to
Dave

It will take quite large ones if you want. Use the upload file page for the photos:

you can drop them into your article with a simple reference in the text like:

[[Image:RCDSocket.jpg|Socket with built in RCD]]

The bit after the | is the name you want to appear in the alt image for the photo.

Just select any other article and click "edit" for an example of how to markup your text for special features etc (only don't same it unless you want to change it).

Reply to
John Rumm

OK I'll give it a go later on, when I have some time to put it together.

Dave

Reply to
Dave