Dried on cr@p round bog rim

What does that prove ?!... :~)

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

Now I have to clean G & T off my monitor. Thankyou all contributors! This has to be the funniest thread I've ever read.

Gripper

Reply to
Gripper

Do you REALLY believe that IMM would turn up in person anywhere? I think he'd hide behind his online personality (wrong word, IMM doesn't have a personality...) rather than succumb to meeting other people.

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew McKay

hmm that's an idea, mayby G&T will clean the cr&p off ?

:)

Reply to
srp

hmm that's an idea, maybe G&T will clean the cr&p off ?

:)

Reply to
srp

;-) I never thought of that before. I didn't see any looting going on.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel