Dried on cr@p round bog rim

I can see the feminist version now, "101 Ways To Remove A Stubborn Shit"....

I'll find my coat !

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

Yeah, but what's our weather history got to do with fosilised crap under a rim?

Or are you tenuously implying that severe weather conditions are to blame for this bizarre baked on shit scenario?

Reply to
RedOnRed

No, but the two most significant storms in recent history and the OP gets both dates wrong, I'm still of the opinion that this thread has been a troll. Surely no one is so hopeless that they can't work out how to clean a bog-pan ?!...

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

Interesting point. It does seem a bit suspicious doesn't it?

I think in this computer and man on the moon age we've managed to fine tune the technology for getting stubborn shit off a toilet pan.

Reply to
RedOnRed

Block the bend with a large sponge/bundle of rags on a bit of string. Fill the bowl right to the rim with hot water to which you have added some biological washing powder. Leave to soak for a while. Empty by pulling gently on the string. Wipe and flush.

Reply to
Rob Morley

Get an abrasive sponge and get to work, you wuss!

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

In an aircraft, all the water is re-cycled until it lands and gets emptied :-(

Dave

Reply to
Dave

How do you explain blue ice/rain then...

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

I found it in a local Asian minimart ...like you I thought it was extinct . Stuart

Shift THELEVER to reply.

Reply to
Stuart

is your friend. Stuart

Shift THELEVER to reply.

Reply to
Stuart

If it's the one I'm remembering, it was 25th January, as I was trying to buy a Microwave for someone's birthday whilst it was going on. Found one in Debenhams in Luton, but couldn't buy it as the power went off and the tills didn't work. Left Debenhams for Commet and that was a mistake. The old boarded up CO-OP was still in Luton then, except it didn't stay boarded up for long, and the large boards, probably 10'x20', were blowing around like sheets of paper. Some of the parked cars were being holed by roof slates coming down like guillotine blades. I got into Comet and bought the microwave. It had got worse, and I couldn't leave the shop. We were standing looking out the shop front window as roof slates came raining down. Some of them were caught by the wind and ended up going horizontally like frizbies, and would very likely have killed anyone they hit -- they were going through the door panels and windows of the parked cars. Then the wind took out the front window of a corner shop opposite, which went down the road in one whole piece for perhaps 50 yards before it hit the ground and smashed. We all stepped back from the Commet shop front window at that point. After 15 minutes or so, it calmed a bit, and I held the microwave oven over my head and swiftly trotted back to my car. Many of the shop windows had gone, mainly due to roof slates smashing through them from the other side of the road.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

dried fast and is very difficult to get off.

If you really loved her you'd lick it off.

Reply to
wrightsaerials

Dr Who might know something about that.... ;)

Andrew

Please note that the email address used for posting usenet messages is configured such that my antispam filter will automatically update itself so that the senders email address is flagged as spam. If you do need to contact me please visit my web site and submit an enquiry -

Andrew McKay

Man on the moon? Please don't get me started on the greatest deception case mankind has ever known.....

Andrew

Please note that the email address used for posting usenet messages is configured such that my antispam filter will automatically update itself so that the senders email address is flagged as spam. If you do need to contact me please visit my web site and submit an enquiry -

Andrew McKay

In message , snipped-for-privacy@aol.com writes

you've been to that Amsterdam video store too then

Reply to
stejonda

In article , snipped-for-privacy@aol.com writes

Urrg!!, Rimming, disgusting practice, perhaps they still do this in parts of the North urrgh;(....

Reply to
tony sayer

deception

You are IMM and I claim my 5 quid !

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

Utter and complete bullshit

The air in the cabin is recycled and mixed with bleed air off the engine compressor stages so depending on the airlines policy and aircraft operating regime air in the cabin can get less fresh on a long flight.

The water used for the wash basins is to all intents and purposes absolutely identical to that coming out of a tap at home and is fit for human consumption as is all water in the galley, the taps might be labelled that it is not drinking water but that is just to cover the airlines backs.

The water, disinfectant and hydroxide mix used for toilet flushing is refilled on the ground, comes from a holding tank that unless the aircraft is undergoing a major overhaul NEVER contains anything but the original mix. The mix is discharged into the toilet bowl via an intermediate tank protected by dual non return valves.

The effluent goes into another tank that is only ever emptied on the ground. Very occasionally the ground service valves leak when debris collects on the valve seats or the seals fail. This can lead to blue ice containing shit falling to the ground.

Reply to
Jezza Smith

I am not IMM and I call upon Andy Hall to confirm that I was present in body (if not in mind) yesterday evening.

(I owe him a beer/wine/whatever).

Andrew

Please note that the email address used for posting usenet messages is configured such that my antispam filter will automatically update itself so that the senders email address is flagged as spam. If you do need to contact me please visit my web site and submit an enquiry -

Andrew McKay

I bet you must have looked like a looter to most people.

Reply to
James Hart