Dremel drill clone

is on offer again.

SirBenjamin

used tool in the house and the crap it has got me out of is beyond belief!

Reply to
EricP

Did the first break down?

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

_or_ the stand from Axminster and it's actually better made and more reliable than Axminster's Dremel-clone that costs about 3x as much and doesn't include either accessory.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

drills for sale sold out within 3 hours they told me.

Seems well made and sturdy enough, and the flexible shaft makes things easy. Well worth it. I will not be using it that much so it should last a long time. A 3 yr guarantee as well.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

The Axminster is £60 without the stand, which is in the Aldi kit, which is another £13. So £73 to £15. Wow. You could by 4 Aldi tools and still have change and a 3 yr guarantee too.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel