Drayton SCR

Hi,

Can anyone offer any advice on how to find my digital SCR? The wireless thermostat is sending a demand for heating but it's not being picked up by the boiler, but I can't find my SCR to be able to see what lights are/aren't on etc! I have searched but if there are any places they are usually put that I might not have looked at I'd be most grateful!

Thanks

Chris

Reply to
Chris H

Usually in the airing cupboard for a stored HW set up.

However I have found them on top of kitchen cupboards where a combi boiler is installed in the kitchen!

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Thanks for the tip - It is installed in the kitchen, I might have to empty the cupboards as it's not on top!

Reply to
Chris H