Drayton RF3 Wireless Roomstat - Wont Learn!

I have an RF3 wireless roomstat and associated receiver on the CH system.

This worked Ok last year, however not been used until now. Needed new batteries it seemed, duely changed.

I have all the instructions but cannot get the reciever into 'learn' mode to pick up the thermostats signal.

I did power it all down for an hour or so, and it was fine as it didnt need to learn (default settings), but overnight the signal was lost again.

What now?

Reply to
David P

Just had a very similar problem (lost signal and couldn't get it going again). Leaving the thermostat with the batteries out for about 24 hours seemed to get mine going again.

Although I'm getting mine repositioned as it was fitted amongst a load of pipework in the airing cupboard and the signal is intermittent at best

Good luck!

Rob

Reply to
Rob Summers

I've got one that works fine but I've lost the instructions. Is there any chance of someone scanning them and putting them up on the web (or even emailing to me - that's a valid reply to address, honestly - but bear in mind that I'm still on dial-up)?

Extensive googling failed to find them anywhere, but if you know better a link will do just as well.

Reply to
Nick Atty

They're tricky to find (it took me 15 minutes) but they are there

Googling for

drayton digistat scr

finds the installation instructions (4th result) whilst Googling for

Digistat PDF

finds the user manual for Worscetr Bosch wireless controls (2nd result) which is the Digistat RF3i. Ignore the optimizing bit and you have the instructions for the digistat 3.

Good luck

Rob

Reply to
Rob Summers