Drayton Digistat user guide help?

Hi

Can anyone help me with a copy of the user guide for an ACL Drayton RF1 Digistat?

I moved into a house with one installed and it is not overly intuitive with just 2 buttons...??

Thanks - even a few pointers typed and mailed would be very useful...

Mark

**REMOVE** 'myhat' from my return email address before sending!!
Reply to
MG

Hi Mark, Try:

probably wrap so will need to cut&paste.)

The RF1 is only a simple thermostat, with "-" & "+" to change the temperature setting. It is not programmable. The RF2 is 24hour programmable & the RF3 is 7-day programmable.

Reply to
David C

"Can anyone help me with a copy of the user guide for an ACL Drayton

RF1 Digistat? "

Hiya - did you ever find the instructions? I came across them once as pdf, but it was save-disabled, and I can't remember how to get the dam thing working again when you change the batteries :(

Thanks,

Mar

-- nostradamus_senior

Reply to
nostradamus_senior

Drayton info is on:

Colin

Following up on this, does anyone know where I can find instruction for the RF2. I have the same problem - just moved into a house where i is installed, but no instructions...

Thanks in advance

Pete

-- peternoorlander

Reply to
peternoorlander

I've got exactly the same problem! I also have an And the brochures an instructions which come up when you chase the links that people hav offered are simply no use to the consumer.

How do manufacturers like Drayton get away with producing products tha people can't easily use??

Perhaps there's consumer helpline address for Drayton? Can anyone help

-- sugarhill

Reply to
sugarhill

I've carried on searching Google and found the following which is a

illustration of how many people have this problem with Invensys an Drayton

and finally! here's a link which DOES give you a pdf with th instructions.
product name is Worcester but it appears to be exactly the sam device as the Drayton. The clue that led me to this was in anothe newsgroup.

How frustrating does this have to be?

Anyway, hope this helps a few more people than those who have poste here

-- sugarhill

Reply to
sugarhill