Drayton CH controller Tempus 7 Instructions

I have inherited one of these without instructions. Grateful if anyon

has a copy and could scan it for me

-- tonytrans

Reply to
tonytrans

ACL-Drayton - who made your controller - are now part of Invensys. You could try ringing them on 0845 130 5522 to see whether they can help.

Reply to
Set Square

I've uploaded 13 pages here 1 thro 13 if it's any good to you...

'll leave it there for a month or two.

HTH Andy

Reply to
Andy Cap

SS. thank you for this. I wondered why I could find no reference t Drayton anywhere. Kind regards, Tonytran

-- tonytrans

Reply to
tonytrans

Certainly does help. Thanks Andy for taking the trouble. It must hav taken a while to set this up, for which I am very grateful. Hav printed now. Banter Power wins through again! Kind regards Ton

-- tonytrans

Reply to
tonytrans