Drawer runners/slides

I want to buy some inexpensive 500mm full extension bottom fix drawer slides. For melamine shelves sliding out of kitchen cupboards.

No problem with side fix but no joy with bottom fix

Im googled out.

All help appreciated

Parts

Reply to
christopher

do a whole range of bottom-fixing runners. Try Isaac lord, or Woodfit and look for Tandem runners. Hope this is what you need.

Reply to
Norman Billingham

Woodfit 25+ years ago had good prices but unless you can get trade prices from them I would look at Blum's distributor list at

and check for better prices with those near you. Woodfit's catalogue was 1/2" thick and Blum's is A4 and around 3"thick. Don't show it to SWMBO at all costs!!!!

PeterK

Reply to
PeterK

good?

-- Nige Danton

Reply to
Nige Danton

I saw some in Homebase of all places only last week. They had a selection of side and bottom fix in various lengths. Prices were pretty good too.

Reply to
Keith W

I will go to home base to look, blum are good but are too expensive.

Reply to
christopher

The larger B&Q stores stock what you are after. Homobase aren't cheap, they charge like the Light Brigade.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Screwfix.com

Reply to
NT

The ones I saw in Homebase were around £3 - £4 depending on length. Seemed quite reasonable to me.

Reply to
Keith W

On Wed, 29 Jul 2009 09:19:42 +0100, "Keith W"

I visited my local homebase and they did not have any, they used to sell a few as spares for the kitchens they sold but these have been discontinued. They thought what you had seen may have been your local store selling off thier remaiming stock.

Thanks for your efforts.

Parts7872

wrote:

Reply to
christopher

Blum is good for spares too. I had some 15 year old fittings break and Blum sent me new ones FOC :-)

Reply to
Mark