Drawer Runners

Anybody know where I can buy drawer runners similar to these?

son's drawer runners have given up the ghost and I need 3 new pairs. The furniture is built in and was here when we moved in so I cannot just replace the complete chest. The ones I need are only 250mm long (examples are

310mm) also they are 'trade only' and have a min order of £75. I don't mind paying a bit of P&P to get them to Leeds but I'm not ordering £75 worth! I have tried Screwfix and Ironmongery Direct but cannot find anything suitable in there. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TIA

John

Reply to
John

Try

they're happy to sell small quantites at not unreasonable cost.

Reply to
usenet

My local B&Q warehouse has a selection of drawer runners.

Reply to
Mark Walters

Did you try

Stuart

Reply to
Stuart

Thanks for that they have the item I require but minimum qty is 20 pairs. I have sent them an email to ask if I can buy 3 pairs.

Thanks

John

Reply to
John

B and Q Farnborough have a good selection of draw runners, although they don't look like the picture - do they need to be as the picture or could you replace the whole assembly? Nick

Reply to
nick smith

Hettich cheap ? News to me. I've always considered Haefele expensive and=20 Hettich are invariably more expensive.=20

Having said that Hettich IME is better quality. Some of the Haefele=20 products can be ropey.

Exactly what sort of runners is the original poster seeking ? Bottom fix=20 ? If so, I may be able to help.

Paul Mc Cann

Reply to
Paul Mc Cann

Many thanks just ordered them £6.83 for 3 pairs incl. P&P. I'm happy!

Thanks a lot

John

Reply to
John

I would have thought

will do them

David

Reply to
Lobster

I think you can, they used to say somewhere that there was no charge for breaking packs, you just forego any discount (or something like that).

Reply to
usenet

Doh... I really must use a better news server with a shorter lag time! Glad you found them anyway. David

Reply to
Lobster