draught excluder on conservatory

One of my double glazed doors has dropped on our conservatory. I have purchased a plastic draught exluder - how do I attach this to the door-it has small nails- obviously for a wooden door-which I can't use on the plastic-is there a special glue-and a technigue?

Reply to
sndevereux

Double glazed plastic doors usually have adjustments in them. Have you checked to see if you can adjust it?

Reply to
dennis