Dralon fabric - where to buy?

Apart from dralon.com that boasts the trademark, I do not seem to be able to find Dralon fabric loose on the web.

I need to re cover some dining chair seats. I helped my Mum do them over

30 years ago and she brought genuine Dralon. Lovely to work with - soft and stetchy.

It's also done bloody well for 30+ years of bums. No holes - just tired.

So unsurprisingly I want to use it again...

Reply to
Tim Watts