Drainage - soil pipes / inspection chamber

My plans require an inspection chamber at the junction of 2 soil pipes. The pipes will need to meet at around 10 degrees it both are straight. Since the chamber is required at bends, you may surmise that they have to be straight. So how do you join them at 10 degrees ? You can't bend at the inlet, since a bend is not allowed. Since the chamber bases seem to have 45 degree and 90 degree inlets, how should these connections be made ? TIA, Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson

Bends are allowed. 45 degree or less are better for rodding purposes, but long 90 degree bends are OK. One 45 degree would work in this case.

auctions

By my calculation, you only need a 35 degree bend (there's already a

10 degree difference between the pipes). Depending on how fixed the routes of the soil pipes are, the OP might be able to introduce a ~20 degree curve into both pipes so that they join at 45 degrees.
Reply to
Martin Bonner

Thanks for the advice - I guess I'll just chat about it with the BCO and see what he lets me have. Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson