drain cleaners again

A few short years ago, we had a bathroom refurb and as I am getting on in years and don't have a vast knowledge of plumbing knowledge, we brought in a local plumber. He suggested that we reverse the bath, so that the drain outflow was at the wall end where the power shower is mounted. I said yes without thinking it out. At the other end of the bath, the wall and ceiling are dormered.

Two things have come out of this.

1 when rinsing down, there isn't a constant flow of water under your feet, to prevent slipping. We can't do much about this.

2 The bath drain now has to follow a path that is the full length of the bath on a slow slope. As a result of this, we sometimes get a musty smell in the bathroom. Is there any foaming cleaner I can use to get rid of this smell?

Dave

Reply to
dave