DPM under floor?

If I put insulation under floorboards, would I need a DPM to protect the battens?
What we have atm is a bare concrete floor, so I'm planning to screw battens into it, put insulation between them then nail floorboards on top. Am assuming the same vapour barrier considerations apply as with dry lining walls. Is this correct, or don't I need to bother?
And before anyone suggests it, we don't like laminates... :)
4-LOM wrote:

We didn't use one in our conservatory, but it wouldn't do any harm.
--
Grunff

I'm tempted to not use one, but that's just laziness. It's not like it would be difficult to do (compared with putting the stuff on a vertical wall!) and it's only about 12 a roll from screwfix. Any more thought anyone?