DPM and rain

There was a recent post with a worry about the DPM filling with rain- water and the poster was put at ease with "it wall all go away" at the end. In my case, using Kingspan, I am required to have DPM underneath and a "separation layer" above to pour the concrete onto. If rain is trapped between the DPM and polythene "separation layer", will it still "all go away ? If so, where will it go ?? Thanks, Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson