Down the Toilet a Little Bit Further Every Day ...

Driving along today, I saw two professionally produced road-signs advising where "Motorway Prohidited Traffic" should go, followed by another that stated "This Road Will Be Clased Between ..."

So what's going on here then ? Another insane government inclusion policy maybe, to make sure that dyslexic people can work with letters ... ?

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

In message , Arfa Daily writes

I noticed a newly opened shop yesterday, offering 'professional' signs for motor vehicles. The list of services on the window twice used the word 'graffics'.

Reply to
Nick

Ere, do you mind? Even us dyslexics can do better than that!

Reply to
John Rumm

Could we be seening evolution of the language. After all it is the us who use Center and color, so next maybe raffics or better still graffix.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Maybe there are eileens amongst us?

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Goodnight, Eileen.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

On Tue, 7 Aug 2012, "John Rumm" writ:

Join DNA, The National Dyslexics Association.

Reply to
Percy

Like the dyslexic pimp who bought a warehouse. or the dyslexic agnostic insomniac, who would lay awake at night wondering if there really is a dog.

Reply to
John Rumm

I thought it was, come on eileen

Reply to