Double/Triple outlet shaver sockets

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Of course. But iso trannys have been around since long before RCDs became practical.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Then try shaving at different times:-)

Reply to
ARW

Just in case anyone else is looking for one of these 7 years later. I've only found one source, but they are not cheap. I'm looking for something less expensive. The one I found is at

BrunoJ

But suitable for bathrooms? I don't think so.

Owain

Reply to
Owain Lastname

How do you mount *inside* a wall?

It looks more what I would expect in the sleeper cabin of a train.

Reply to
Scott

Well I have a standard isolating transformer that fits into a double box with two sockets in the front plate. No idea where I got it.

There are plenty with 240v and 110v outlets, IIRC some toothbrushes will charge off either.

Reply to
newshound

A single isolating transformer feeding two outlets defeats the purpose of an isolating transformer.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News

Why? I thought it severely limited the current passing through the live wire.

Reply to
Scott