Double sided tape

I'm trying to identify a brand / source of quality double sided tape.

Stuff in question is about 1mm thick, grey, seems to be neoprene like, and sticks like "muck to a blank". I got some in France last year (narrow stuff) but have come across it in the UK where it had been used (in a 2" wide version) to secure a radio bracket in a car.

Reply to
Brian Reay

ask in knick-knack & dry goods places, eg "everything a pound", It does exist but can be expensive relative to simple stuff like parcel tape.

HTH

Reply to
jim_in_sussex

Television ad running at the mo. up here in Granadaland says that "No More Nails" is now available in tape form - would imagine that that's gotta be double-sided.

Mogweed.

Reply to
Mogweed

Search for double sided tape at

Reply to
Nigel Molesworth

In article , Brian Reay writes

Commonly used to fix UPVC facias, try a UPVC facia or possibly glazing supplier. My stuff was a couple of quid for a huge roll. Fixing tape is the 'trade' name for it.

Reply to
fred

and /very/ sticky it is, too.

Reply to
.

Not sticky enough if my experience of shadow bars routinely escaping from my UPVC windows is anything to go by :o(

Reply to
mark_yh

try

Skier

In article , mark snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com writes

That's what I've used some of mine for, seems to be working ok so far, could yours have been let down by less than scrupulous cleaning during the fixing?

Reply to
fred

Hi,

Loads of this sort of thing on Ebay:

If high strength needed try looking for servo tape.

cheers, Pete.

Reply to
Pete C