double glazing recommendations

I'm looking at getting some new windows and I was wondering if anyone can recommend a good place to start looking for deals etc. My parents had their windows done about 15 years from a company that was recommended to them by a couple of different people, but they are no longer trading, and no one I know has had double glazing put in recently.

I live in the Glossop area - South East Greater Manchester/Hyde if anyone can recommend anyone local.

Reply to
Alastair Rainsbury

I used someone recommended by a local glass shop.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

In message , Alastair Rainsbury writes

You should be able to find one on the Fensa website

this helps

Reply to
Danny Burns