double glazing recommendations

I'm looking at getting some new windows and I was wondering if anyone can recommend a good place to start looking for deals etc. My parents had their windows done about 15 years from a company that was recommended to them by a couple of different people, but they are no longer trading, and no one I know has had double glazing put in recently.
I live in the Glossop area - South East Greater Manchester/Hyde if anyone can recommend anyone local.
--

Alastair Rainsbury "CTID" ( snipped-for-privacy@rainsbury.com)

Ugliness: A gift of the Gods to certain women, entailing virtue without

I used someone recommended by a local glass shop.
--
Andrew Gabriel

You should be able to find one on the Fensa website
http://www.fensa.co.uk /
Hope this helps
--
Danny Burns