double glazing date marks

Apparently new double glazed panels are or should be date marked.
But where? I cannot see any date. Is it on the plastic spacer or the glass? or does it need UV light, a polarising filter or some such to become visible?

My sealed units are dated inside on the metal strip - visible by looking straight down into the bottom of the window.
Hellraiser..........>