Double glazing

Can anyone direct me to useful sites on DG. Everyone says they sell the best: how to tell?

Reply to
Philip Wagstaff

Take a look at

Lots of good info here.

Reply to
Adrian M.

a) Don't use one of the big national companies, especially Anglian. IMHO biggest company, biggest cowboys. But don't let my bad experience put you off.

b) Try and find a smaller local company that has been trading for >10 years doing the sort of work you want doing. Chat down the pub to find people who have has DG done in the last 2 years or so, find out who they used, satisfaction etc. See if one or two companies keep popping up as good ones. Of course you may have trusted aquaintances you can ask as well. When contacting a firm see if they will let you visit their workshops, have some recent installs you could inspect etc.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

I concur. Avoid Anglian.

Reply to