Double Glazing

I'm shortly going to replace 3 patio doors & one french door with double glazed upvc units.

With the current aluminium patio doors, both panels can be opened ~ are there any manufacturers that offer this style in UPVC as most of the ones I've seen have only 1 opener?

Any suggestions for a reputable company in SE Wales?

TIA

Mike

Reply to
mj

Try going to a firm that manufacturers there own stuff

Jason

How would the OP get trade accreditation?

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

usually they will recommend a tradesman who you could work out a deal with.

Reply to
Jason

To install.....

So it's really back to square one....

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

Not neccessarily, read "work out a deal with".

The point of going to the manufacturer is to answer the OPs question:

"With the current aluminium patio doors, both panels can be opened ~ are there any manufacturers that offer this style in UPVC as most of the ones I've seen have only 1 opener?"

Then you work out a deal with a tradesman and you've cracked it.

MBQ

Reply to
MBQ

Is there really any advantage, given that most PVC ones allow you to choose which one opens? Assuming sliding types.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)