Double glazed doors cost

Can anyone give me an idea of the price I should be expecting to pay for the following, double glazed in UPVC?:

Back door: 850mm wide, 2000mm high

Front door: 2000mm wide, 2000 high (Part door, part glazed panels)

sponix

Reply to
sponix

You planning to park the car in the hallway?

-- Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

For a ballpark figure to get you started, £350ish per door, more if you want someone to fit it for you.

Reply to
BeeJay

Reply to
Geoff Norfolk

That's the sort of thing I'm looking for..

So I'm looking at £400-£500 for the front door and £200-£300 for the back, roughly?

sponix

Reply to
sponix