Doorway or arch height

When I get my previously mention conservatory built, I will need to make a doorway or possibly an arch through from the main house.
I'm not working under building regs but would like to know what is the regulation minimum height? This will determine my breakthrough position.
Thank you
mark b

Follow the height of your existing doors.