Door seal

Hi all, Just noticed that I have a rubber seal missing from our UPVC door. It is the weather seal that fits on the door frame. Looks like my son has removed the original and disposed of it somewhere! I`ve googled to see if I can find where to buy a replacement but have found nothing. Anyone got any ideas where I can source a new door seal?
Many thanks for your time, Kev

Ask around in some of the glazing or window/door replacement companies.

I would try a local uPVC window manufacturer -- where the installers get their frames made up.
--
Andrew Gabriel