Door Latch Mfr

I need a reaplcement door latch for an internal door. Anyone know which company has the logo E*S on its products as Id like to get a matching latch? Thanks Roger.

The E*S is more likely to be European Standard. Are there no other markings on the lock ?
http://www.uniononline.co.uk/pdfs/other_locks/multipoint_locks.pdf
No on each internal door on the catch surround itself it has a large E*S in a box - upright above the catch and upside down below the catch. Definitely looks like a trademark rather than a standard mark.
If it helps it was a Bryant built house.

Bryant says it all. They could be from anywhere in the world. :-))
Any of these look similar:
http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/cat.jsp?tsQ290&id 0236

Might be worth visiting the following web site, and maybe ordering a free catalog:
http://www.ironmongerydirect.co.uk /
PoP

Stands for Euro Spec, it's only a brand name, same as Yale Union Chubb etc. Not the best quality but adequate.
Certainly not the best quality but easier to replace like with like - thanks for info ! Roger.

like for like.

Not always, our house in SE London built by Ideal Homes in 1988 uses Scandinavian locks & fittings throughout! The distance between the handle & keyhole on the internal doors is about 17mm more than the std UK fittings! Our original locks are by Boda, now part of the ASSA ABLOY Group. http://www.boda.fi/index_E.htm
David C