Door knocker?

Hi everyone! I'm trying to find a door knocker that doesn't require drilling right through the door.

I live in a new house with a thick wooden door, which I don't want to penetrate completely. I'm looking for a smallish, fairly plain, simple knocker that I can just screw onto the door with 1/2" or 3/4" screws or something - it's not as if it's going to get a lot of use, or anyone hanging on it!

All the ones I've looked at require drilling a hole right through the door and installing with a bolt , which seems to me to be overkill!

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Thnx. Barb

Reply to
Barb

Pick any knocker you like, and Araldite it to the door.

Reply to
Skipweasel

A face fixing one will do what you want:

John Rumm

Thanks John, looks just the thing! Barb

Reply to
Barb