Door Handle Replacement for uPVC Door

I am looking for a supplier of door handles for a uPVC domestic front door. There are details on the door: - FEROG 528. The white plastic covering to the metal door handle was broken when moving in, although the handle still works ok. Any help appreciated. Jaymack

Reply to
John McLean

B&Q Warehouse sell these, I don't know if they'd be an exact match though...

Alex

Reply to
Alex

I think Toolstation on the web do handles.

Dave

Reply to
gort