Don't look at this whilst eating your breakfast

Wroot might have a Donny postcode but it is not in Yorkshire

Reply to
ARW

I thought it was actually called Naturist. Each to their own I guess. I think wearing no clothing is good, but sadly the disadvantages of doing it can be many. For a start the cost of sun screen has to be prohibitive, then there is the fact that its far too dangerous to go bare footed these days. Also the climate in this country is so changeable, I'd suspect many might end up suffering from exposure. it does kind of make one wonder about how we ended up with so little body hair. Brian

Reply to
Brian-Gaff

Got your binoculars out then?

Reply to
harryagain

She's 34?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

being morbidly obese ages one .....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ/m ...

We had a teacher at school (1950's) who said " All this talk of taking off your clothes and 'getting back to nature' is rubbish. The first thing that primitive man did when he developed a brain was to put some clothes on."

Reply to
charles

The festival will feature an "Abba tribute". Umm, without the costumes, won't they just be a band playing Abba songs?

I really only have one problem with naturism. It's the wrong people doing it.

Reply to
Adrian

As has been said before, why is it that the people who like going around with no clothes on are the people you least want to see going around with no clothes on?

Reply to
Chris Hogg

I do not think we have a contender for "Farmer's Wives Calendar"

Reply to
Tim Watts

Not if you could see what I just saw ;->

Would you like a blow by blow description - I feel it's only fair to share the suffering?

I'd have to say, that does not stop a friend of mine - he goes everywhere barefoot - roads, grass, DIY.

"The naked ape"

Reply to
Tim Watts

I stumbled upon the nudist bit of Brighton beach once - I generally concur.

However, in other EU countries, the nakedness can be a lot more relaxing on the optic nerve.

Reply to
Tim Watts

Around a thigh

G.Harman

Reply to
damduck-egg

Well, one sees rather a lot of putatively attractive people going around with very little clothing on and displaying themselves: men in black, sleeveless vests or topless; women in little more than bra and microskirt and so on.

The people without clothes on care less about body- image and advertising their sexuality, and they restrict their nudity to places where like-minded people gather.

Reply to
Jake

For a farm girl she does look a bit flabby.

Over in Hull is Britain's Sexiest Farmer.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

No I can imagine. There was a program on the bbc back in the mid 90s about how it all started in Germany etc, but then they showed some rather over weight people of both sexes playing tennis. Now I'd not want to discourage anyone but at the time I had some sight, and found the well proportioned acceptable, but these folks seemed to be mounds of flying flab. Maybe they could not help it but it was rather gross nonetheless.

They all seemed to be wearing sandals though. as for bare footed, yes some can do it, I knew a girl back in my more hormonal years who went everywhere in bare feet with little issues. However when she came to were like that she was told it was against health and safety rules.

Brian

Reply to
Brian-Gaff

Most of those into it as a health thing tend either not to be very sexy with no clothes on, or apparently completely unaware of the effect they have on other Textiles. Brian

Reply to
Brian-Gaff

And those clothes were made from the skin that kept other animals alive.

Reply to
ARW

harryagain

That could do with ironing.