domestic oil prices.

Still smells like shit to me. :O) Gilbert

Reply to
Gilbert

You do at times display an uncanny knack of putting everything into (very sharp) perspective.....

Reply to
The Wanderer

How do you manage to trade futures online without a spell checker TNP? Surely you would dare put in an instruction that wasn't absolutely accurate? In the good old days when I had money I used to tape record instructions and have them read back to me too with the Stockbroker knowing I was recording them. pete

Reply to
Sanni Abacha

Six words Gilbert. You really are improving. Are your post what I have hear referred to as Ad Homiens (sp)? Not only can I not spell it but I don't know what it means. pete

Reply to
Sanni Abacha

one among many...

Gilbert

else entirely. I think I better leave those Russian sayings alone. I might have fired a nuclear rocket thinking I was ordering a cup of tea. pete

Reply to
Sanni Abacha

Haha. You are right. I was day trading Ciena one day and meant to sell

50,000 dollars worth, but hit the wrong button and bought em instead.

By the time I had got back to the dealing page, they had bounced, and I sold the 100k later in the day for 5k profit. :)

C'mon. its all point and click these days, No typing skills required at all. Otherwsie the City would collapse. They can't spell either...

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Ad hominem. 'To the man'

I.e. an attack not on the argument, but on the arguer.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Yup all barra boys these days. You must have a lucky gene though to make a mistake and still make a profit. Either that or you are not very good a predicting prices which must mean the rest of the dealers are pretty poor too;-) Maybe that is why I never made a fortune because I am clever!!!!! pete

Reply to
Sanni Abacha

Ah ha a break through and I was correct in an arse about face way. All GOS's posts are an attack on the poster, at least in my case they are;-) pete

Reply to
Sanni Abacha

That was only the one occasion. Mostly I make very careful calculated decisions that lose me a hundred grand...and the odd cor blimey wot a stroke of luck that makes a hundred and ten...

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

My kids showed me up by getting into all the mutuals before they went and paid out loads of money.They still have some I think and of course Equitable Life:-( pete

Reply to
Sanni Abacha