dog leg gutter

Anyone got any suggestions for a pvc gutter where the wall isn't straight (who knows why they built the house that way). Over a length of about 6m I guess one end would stand off the wall by about 200 mm if you installed a 2 section straight gutter i.e. there's an angle of something less than 180 degs halfway along. The current joint obviously leaks because it can't be fully snapped into place. I suppose it could be bodged up with silicone, or some kind of lining glued inside to cover the join, but I don't think either would be a permanent solution. Any advice appreciated.

Reply to
stuart noble

Just found the adjustable gutter angle on Screwfix, which might well do the job. Should have looked there first shouldn't I?

Reply to
stuart noble

And there was me after he last thread about a retarded dog, thinking this was how to make a catheter for a dog that couldn't c*ck its leg...;0-)

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher