Does 'no more nails' = 'no more cable grips'?

making
Thanks to all for responding - using a 7mm round grip for 2 cables keeps the cables in place whilst allowing them to slide through - but I decided that this was fine for this application. No real need to fix them firmly.
Special mention again for Christian's tip of drilling a starter hole for the nail - working well so far!
Cheers Dave R

the
Variation on a theme, to secure a cable once I drilled holes in the pointing an inserted wood dowels then nailed to these. Made my own clips to do the job with some scraps of lead I had hanging around cut into thin strips.

making
You can get small plastic wall plugs for masonary, that are desgined to take the nails of the cable clips.
Re: Does 'no more nails' = 'no more cable grips'?
No.
No more nail polish remover = cautic soda = no more nails.

selotape. that holds the cable long enough that you can get the skirting back on.
Rick