Does 'no more nails' = 'no more cable grips'?

Re: Does 'no more nails' = 'no more cable grips'?

No.

No more nail polish remover = cautic soda = no more nails.

Reply to
Michael Mcneil

I remember seeing wall plugs specially for cable clips - little red ones. Haven't seen them recently. I think they were made by Tower.

Reply to
Dave Plowman

Try cpc (

)

Product codes CBBR091666 or CB0461266

Reply to
Jon

Thanks - also spotted that this is part of Farnell.

Dave R

Reply to
David W.E. Roberts

selotape. that holds the cable long enough that you can get the skirting back on.

Rick

Reply to
Rick Dipper