Does anyone remember "Through the Keyhole"?

Now which uk.d-i-y poster lives in a house like this?

What was Dawn's knicker drawer like?

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Huge

Works with Firefox on Windows 7 .. ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx

I get "you need Adobe Flash something or other" "download now" "close this window to make it work" "you need Adobe Flash something or other" to make it work" "download now" "close this window to make it work"

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Reply to
grimly4

In message , snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com writes

The Best House Win

Thursday 15th December

Reply to
geoff

Don't worry, when you get it working, you will be bombarded with televisual adverts and get bored rigid before it's started.

Reply to
thirty-six

I'll get it onto YouTube over Christmas.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Just don't forget the bit from my post

"Its not a house, its a post apocalyptic survival bunker

I bet there's a secret cellar somewhere containing food and other provisions for surviving armageddon"

Reply to
geoff

Let us know, ta. The itvplayer is UK only.

Reply to
grimly4

I'll take your word on that.

Reply to
thirty-six

Does for me, but I do have Adobe flash installed.

Reply to
Chris Bartram

So do I. But I still just get a black rectangle and no network activity to say its downloading anything.

Reply to
Huge

Did not get any ads when I tried - not even in the spaces for the original "ad breaks"...

(may be a function of AdBlock on firefox mind you)

Reply to
John Rumm

Thanks for that, I'm looking in to correcting the said defect, just like it used to be.

Reply to
thirty-six