Do you want a very different visit ?

***

welcome to you

Do you have an hour from your time ? Do you want sailing in a different world ? So.. You must visit of these sites And you will feel that you are different totally after it

***
Reply to
al.johinh

Fuck off if you cant take a joke.

-- Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

|*** | | |welcome to you | |Do you have an hour from your time ? |Do you want sailing in a different world ? |So.. You must visit of these sites |And you will feel that you are different totally after it

And the connection to DIY is?

Reply to
Dave Fawthrop

Well I suppose you could draw your own cartoons???

Reply to
Tony Hogarty

spammers are usually people who do it themselves.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

I've seen this done before. It's NOT a muslim posting this stuff but some dumb BNP type trying to stir stuff up.

Reply to
daddyfreddy

|> > And the connection to DIY is? |>

|> spammers are usually people who do it themselves. |>

|> NT | |I've seen this done before. It's NOT a muslim posting this stuff but |some dumb BNP type trying to stir stuff up.

Quite possibly. When I think about it the wording is wrong for a Muslim.

Reply to
Dave Fawthrop

thanks for sharing that.

the post is either from Riyadh, Saudi, promoting a dangerous cult or Griffins mob of nob heads have some 1337 h4xors as members, spoofing posts to usenet. which is unlikely.

'll repost the links. reading a few of those sites over a cup of coffee may help people see what absolute quackery is accepted as fact by grown ups who haven't quite been able to give up their belief in their 'invisible friend'

.

The guy is a w*nker ?

Reply to
Colin Wilson

it's haram

Reply to
.

Why do I have the feeling this site is genuine:

of nutters where they come from.

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

need to take action' (and pass a law to remove free speech and prosecute the newspaper after the event?!) - I find the Chick site quite refreshingly makes some of the more extreme 'Muslims' seem quite balanced.

Now if someone could please direct me out of this asylum ... ;-(

Reply to
John Cartmell

Heresy !! there is only ONE TRUE FAITH !

bow down to Himself

Touched by His Noodly Appendage !
!!

Reply to