Do you need door hinge?

Hi sir,
It is just as my indication in my last letter,do you need door hinge?We can export them to you if there is some requirement.
Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.
Regards,
Aidy
Aidy wrote:

No, we have plenty thanks
Does this guy really think that we, poor DIY'ers, are interested in a containerful of left-hand hinges from the other side of the world? Which will probably rust before they get to the UK...
He'd better speak to B&Q etc. purchase department methinks ;)