Do you have a pressure washer?

That was very useful thanks.

Reply to
Suz

I find I use the flat spray wand about 2/3rds of the time and the rotating pencil jet on the few occations you want really aggressive cleaning. Having said that, the power of the washer may have a big impact on the effectiveness of the different types of wands/spray patterns.

Reply to
John Rumm

Pity you where not looking for this item 2 months ago? Aldi had a 2Kw

130bar (probably 110bar max)for 79GBP according to Aldi sales it literally sold like hot cakes throughout the UK. The PW was a rebadged Karcher.

Take a look in Argos, but don't buy anything with a brush motor as they don't last long.

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby