Reply to
alan.holmes

?????

BigWallop

"BigWallop" wrote in news:wXRkd.12447$ snipped-for-privacy@text.news.blueyonder.co.uk:

Does Google still exist?

Reply to
Rod Hewitt

Tried all these, but they had nothing to do with what I was looking for, which is a company who made electric blankets!

Perhaps I should have been a bit more precise.

So, can anyone help me with Monogram Electric Blankets?

Reply to
alan.holmes

Tried that and got nowhere, unless I wished to trawl through a hundred thousand entries

And from previous attempts on google which all failed I didn't waste my time.

Reply to
alan.holmes

Was that a brand name, or the name of the actual company? You can get Monogram duvets and pillows, but I don't know if they're the same people.

Reply to
Rob Morley

Monogram was a trademark of the General Electric Company IIRC.

Reply to
Jim White

Alan wrote | Tried all these, but they had nothing to do with what I was | looking for, which is a company who made electric blankets! | Perhaps I should have been a bit more precise.

Perhaps just a tad.

The most recent reference I can find is 1998 as a date of manufacture in a government report on electric blanket fires.

're not listed with the servicing contacts for other brands at
Imetec there are listed as servicing any brand)

Owain

Reply to
Owain

" snipped-for-privacy@microsoft.com" wrote in news:xenld.76$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe2-win.ntli.net:

Ah! Apologies if I was a bit harsh - but I sometimes get the impression that newsgroups are used as 'google plus personal service'.

Perhaps you could try ? Unfortunately, this service does not operate over the weekends so I cannot be sure if it will help.

Reply to
Rod Hewitt