Do It Yourself Broadcast For Profit

Sally Fields was recently censured by Fox for making the following statement: "And especially the mothers who stand with an open heart and wait," Fields said. "Wait for their children to come home. From danger. From harm's way. And from war ... I am proud to be one of those women. And let's face it, if mothers ruled the world, there would be no ..." at which point her speech was cut short, unseen or heard by American television audiences.

"I made the mistake of putting a God in front of the damned," Field told Sawyer. "But basically, I feel if anything on Earth God would damn, it would be war. But I guess for whatever reason, they decided that God and damned together was not acceptable," she said.

Her statement was viewed on Youtube (uncensored) and also on

where it actually has earned $1.62. Here are the stats:

404571 Title :Why Did Fox Censo... Revenue: $1.62 Views: 335 Ad Impressions: 219 Ad Clicks19 Duration: 00:20 09-20-2007

As more people hear what was censured by Fox, the poster on Revver earns money. This puts a new spin on what is censured by the major networks and how people like you and I can turn it into cash by un- censuring it. What do you think would happen if this 20 second clip got 1,000,000 views? Bingo!! Free speech wins. You are now in business.

Reply to
changeage