Do I need a reducing coupler? (plumbing)

Due to air in the hot water shower feed, I'm going to fit a Salamander S Flange to our DHW cylinder.

outlet to the shower is a 22mm compression joint as you can see in the picture in the link above. The existing shower feed is in 15mm copper. I've been looking at what I can use to connect 15mm copper straight into the flanges 22mm fitting.

I've found a 22mm x 15mm reducing coupler:

(link to screwfix)

Will this do the job?

Thanks!

Reply to
Davey

"Davey" wrote in news:FG9mm.58238$ snipped-for-privacy@unlimited.newshosting.com:

be neater, and available in one or two packs from most diy shops.

Reply to
Percy Picacity

That would do the job but you will need a short piece of 22mm copper between the two.

A tidier and better looking job would be to use a reducing set

from plumbing shops (not sure about the sheds) and no soldering required.

Reply to
Heliotrope Smith

Just the job.

Many thanks!