Do I have a problem ?

I've recently had the outside walls of a room boarded with insulated boards prior to skimming (no cavity in the wall). Whilst cleaning up, I noticed that there is condensation on the bottom of the foam. This only seems to be on the part of the wall closest to the corner, so is it likely to be start of a longer term problem, or is it likely to be a side effect of a high moisture level whilst the plaster dries.

TIA

Adrian

Reply to
Adrian Simpson

would suspect the latter ,if it is still around after two weeks of ventilatation then yes their maybe another explaination

Reply to
ALex