Do condensing gas fires exist ?

I have tried google for an answer but can only find very occasional reference to these. If there are condensing boilers, then why not condensing gas fires to extract the potentially wasted heat from the flue ?

Reply to
Andrew

They did but i cant say if they are currently produced glow worm used to do one i seem to remember. I have fitted a few in my time.

Reply to
tarquinlinbin

Reply to
Mark Atherton