Do condensing gas fires exist ?

I have tried google for an answer but can only find very occasional reference to these. If there are condensing boilers, then why not condensing gas fires to extract the potentially wasted heat from the flue ?
--
Andrew

On Sun, 19 Oct 2003 00:33:49 +0100, Andrew

to do one i seem to remember. I have fitted a few in my time.
There was an article in yesterdays Sunday Times about flueless gas fires said to be 100% efficient.They use a catalytic converter to clean the combustion gasses.Two websites: www.burley.co.uk and www.fires2U.co.uk . e-mail me if you want a scanned copy of the article. Mark Atherton