diy videos

is there any videos available to buy showing various aspects of diy,woodworking,plastering etc,tia

Reply to
TXXT123

Yes but I have never seen a good one. Try your library they may have an example in one of the branches. I should imagine B+Q or somewhere like that would have them too. Bewary of that type though as they are likely to be no more than advertising blurb. Trend make videos on how to use their stuff. Very dissapointing rubbish it is too.

Reply to
Michael Mcneil

In message , Michael Mcneil writes

What about your local library ?

Reply to
geoff

Just to put this into context - I recently purchased 5 Trend videos (they were only £3.50 each so no big deal). It struck me that these were intended as much for marketing Trend products as they were for teaching someone how to use the jigs and routers.

But having said that, I found them to have some educational value in terms of visualising how one would go about using their jigs/routers. Though if someone was that new to routers that they needed that level of education in how to use these powerful - and potentially very dangerous - tools, I'd probably want routers locked away from them ;)

Really aimed at the "How to use routers 101" course.

PoP

Reply to
PoP