DIY TV bracket, hinged

Hi
I'd like to make a TV wall bracket, a movable one. I've looked in screwfix, and nothing does what I need, so its DIY time. Basically I want a movable shalf that I can pull out from the wall or push back to the wall, with the TV on it.
My initial thought was something like the usual stuff in screwfix, but with an arm in 2 sections with a hinge joining them, so that as the TV is pushed back the arm folds on itself, with its elbow sticking out sideways. However I dont have the welding equipment to make something like this strong.
The second thought I had was a single wood upright coming from the floor to the shelf, hinged at its lower end so the shelf simply hinges towards and away from the wall. Add a retaining cord at the top to limit the amount of movement and we have a moveable shelf. The problem with that is how to keep the TV shelf approximately horizontal as it switng in and out. Or just maybe we dont need to?
So, I have half ideas, but nothing formed enough that I can make. All input welcome!
Regards, NT
<snip>
Try Argos, item number 534/2536. Looks like that has the swivel point in the middle that you are looking for.
Jon wrote:

Or I can send you my old one - surplus to requirements after a property renovation but in very good condition - postage costs might be problematic though.
RM

CPC do them at a price which hardly makes it worth doing it yourself
--
geoff

I wanted one to sling from the ceiling, rather than wall. And I could only find them from pro suppliers. At a cost about the same as the tele. I made one then. ;-)
--
*If you ate pasta and anti-pasta, would you still be hungry?