DIY toilet

Na. You just wipe your arse with your underpants and then throw them away.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Actually, I just used my handkerchief.

There I am, taking a dump in the Louvre, one of the great cultural centres in the world, and there's no bog paper.

Reply to
Huge

So did I, after tearing it into a couple of pieces.

I would be tempted to draw a picture of a nice full toilet roll on the wall, Banksy-style.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

Do you remove your trollies when you sit on a pan?

Reply to
geoff

Water?

Reply to
geoff

I misread as 'nuns'.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Looks like a probable "Rod-Bog" to me. Cobber.

Reply to
brass monkey

Aren't you supposed to give the Attendant some cash and they give you some loo paper? Or is that a different country?

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Dunno. Sounds familiar, though.

Reply to
Huge

That's certainly true in China - especially for open air rural "concrete slot over cesspit" arrangements.

Reply to
Tim Watts

Please explain to the users of Riga Station bogs - they seemed to be awash with giant logs of doom - and they had a hose on a tap in eash stall...

10 times more grim than the grimmest british station bog.
Reply to
Tim Watts

Unclean bastards

Reply to
geoff

It certainly explains the ebb and flow of humanity in that part of Europe - they're not trying to invade, merely leave.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

You mean ... evacuate

Reply to
geoff

I guessed that - pity it did not extend to washing the floor when the punters missed!

Reply to
Tim Watts